Nurse Manager_Daycare at Home_Dublin South
Job title: Nurse Manager / Daycare at Home Service
Location: Dublin South
Type of role: permanent, full time position
Working hours: 39h/week, Mon-Friday. No nights, no long shifts, no weekends.
Reporting to: General Services Manager
Salary: €22-24.50/h + attractive benefits
Your profile should match these essential requirement
- Third level Nursing qualifications, ideally Mental Health Nursing or Intellectual Disability Nursing qualifications, however General Nursing will be considered
- Current registration with the NMBI
- Min 3 years nursing experience working with people with Dementia / Alzheimer's
- Min 2 years Staff management / Supervision (HCAs) experience - essential
- Excellent time management skill and planning ability required
- Excellent communication skills
As a Nurse Manager you will be responsible for providing best practice dementia specific care to all the clients in the Day Care at Home Services. You will provide and promote a model of care which is person centred, community focused and has an appreciation of the needs of the carer. You will be responsible for managing and guiding all the staff required to run the service. You will be responsible for client care, staff management .health and safety and related administration.
If interested, please apply through this website now or call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#jobfairy #weworkforyou #jobsdublin