Nurse Manager / PIC job Co. Tipperary
Are you looking to work in day services/community, Monday to Friday, days only? Apply today for a Nurse Manager / PIC position with a small residential unit in South Co. Tipperary. We are looking for Nursing qualifications, ideally previous post stroke care experience and also staff management experience. Some elements are Community based, so full driving licence and own car required.
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager / Person in Charge
Location: South Co. TIpperary
Type of role: permanent, full time position
Working hours: 40h/week, Mon-Friday. No nights, no long shifts, no weekends.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Salary: €late 40's to €50k
As a Nurse Manager you will lead a small clinical team in meeting the needs of the Service User in my client's care in respect of emotional, social, physical, intellectual, spiritual, and cultural. You will ensure that the care provided is of a high standard and is maintained on an on going basis. You will be responsible for the management of this small residential unit, and accept full responsibility for the running of the unit. You will be respectful of the Service User's cultural background and to promote this within the unit. You will create an environment that is open and approachable for all staff and service user. You will have knowledge of all policies and procedures in place, legislation, national standards and HIQA Regulations.
Full job description available on request
Your profile should match these essential requirements:
- Third level Nursing qualifications
- Current registration with the NMBI
- Recognised Management Course OR currently enrolled in one.
- 3 years post qualification experience in the area of nursing.
- 3 years management experience within a healthcare setting.
- Excellent knowledge of the HIQA Standards and Health Act 2008 - 2013 Regulations
- Full and clean driving license (own transport)
- Staff management experience essential
- Excellent time management skill and planning ability required
- Excellent communication skills
If interested, please apply through this website now to receive a phone call with further information and full job spec.