Nurse Manager Daycare Centre Galway - Part time
Job title: Nurse Manager / Daycare and Homecare Service
Location: Galway city
Type of role: permanent, part time position
Working hours: 16h/week, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9am-5pm. No nights, no long shifts, no weekends.
Reporting to: General Manager
Salary: €22-23/h + attractive benefits
Your profile should match these essential requirement
- Third level Nursing qualifications
- Current registration with the NMBI
- Min 3 years nursing experience working with people with Dementia / Alzheimer's
- Min 2 years experience in a Supervisory/managerial position / Staff management (HCAs) experience essential
- Excellent time management skill and planning ability required
- Excellent communication skills
As a Nurse Manager you will be responsible to deliver and manage best practice dementia specific care to Daycare and Community Service Users in Galway city.
You will manage a team of HCAs in Daycare setting, and also you will liaise with families of Service users. You will be responsible for client assessments, care plans, health and safety and administration of the service.
If interested, please apply through this website now to receive a phone call with further information and full job spec.