Nurse Manager Daycare Centre Dublin North
Job title: Nurse Manager / Daycare and Homecare Service
Location: Dublin North
Type of role: permanent, full time position
Working hours: 39h/week, Mon-Friday. No nights, no long shifts, no weekends.
Reporting to: General Services Manager
Salary: €45k + attractive benefits
Your profile should match these essential requirement
- Third level Nursing qualifications, ideally Mental Health Nursing or Intellectual Disability Nursing qualifications, however General Nursing might be considered
- Current registration with the NMBI
- Min 5 years nursing experience working with people with Dementia / Alzheimer's
- Staff management (HCAs) experience essential
- Excellent time management skill and planning ability required
- Excellent communication skills
As a Nurse Manager you will be responsible to deliver and manage best practice dementia specific care to Daycare and Community Service Users in greater Dublin North area.
You will manage a team of HCAs in Daycare setting, and also you will liaise with families of Service users. You will be responsible for client assessments, care plans, health and safety and administration of the service. Your time will initially be spent in the community until Daycare centre reopens (post-Covid).
If interested, please apply through this website now to receive a phone call with further information and full job spec.