Nurse Manager Daycare Centre Co. Donegal
Job title: Nurse Manager / Daycare and Homecare Service
Location: Co. Donegal
Type of role: permanent, full time position
Working hours: 35h/week, Mon-Friday. No nights, no long shifts, no weekends.
Reporting to: General Manager
Salary: €35-38k + attractive benefits
Your profile should match these essential requirement
- Third level Nursing qualifications, ideally Mental Health Nursing or Intellectual Disability Nursing qualifications, however General Nursing might be considered
- Current registration with the NMBI
- Min 5 years nursing experience working with people with Dementia / Alzheimer's
- Staff management (HCAs) experience essential
- Excellent time management skill and planning ability required
- Full driving licence and own car required (expenses paid)
- Excellent communication skills
As a Nurse Manager you will be responsible for deliver and manage best practice dementia specific care to Daycare and Homecare Service Users across County Donegal.
You will manage a team of HCAs in Daycare setting, and also you will liaise with families of Service users. You will be responsible for client assessments, care plans, health and safety and administration of the service. Your time will be split between Daycare service and community.
If interested, please apply through this website now to receive a phone call with further information and full job spec.