Nurse Manager Day care PART TIME Co. Wicklow
Job title: Nurse Manager
Location: Co. Wicklow
Type of role: permanent, part time position
Working hours: 16-24h/week, DAYS only, No nights, no long shifts, no weekends.
Reporting to: General Manager
Salary: €40-45k (full time equivalent) + benefits
Your profile should match these essential requirement
- Third level Nursing qualifications, ideally Mental Health Nursing or Intellectual Disability Nursing qualifications, however General Nursing might be considered
- Current registration with the NMBI
- Min 5 years nursing experience working with people with Dementia / Alzheimers
- Staff management (HCAs) experience essential
- Full driving licence and own car required
- Excellent communication skills
As a Nurse Manager you will be responsible for providing best practice dementia specific care to users of Day care centre & Day Care at Home service. You will provide and promote a model of care which is person centred, community focused and has an appreciation of the needs of the carer. You will be responsible for managing and guiding all of the staff required to run the service (HCAs and admin). You will be responsible for health and safety and administration of the service.
Your team: Nurse Manager + Administrator + HCAs;
Due to current Covid restrictions the client's Day care center is closed and all work is in the community / home assessments. Approx 12 users on the books for this Day care centre Once Day care centres are reopened it will be a day centre only.
If interested, please apply through this website now to receive a phone call with further information and full job spec.