Nurse Manager Day care Centre Co. Roscommon
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Manager to join my client's teams at Day care centres in Co. Roscommon and Co. Mayo area. The Nurse Manager / Day care centre Manager, has an essential role in providing a safe and high standard dementia care throughout the local area for all service users. This will be Mon-Friday position (35h/week), days only. NO WEEKENDS and NO NIGHTS.
As a Day care Centre Manager you will ensure a smooth running of two small day care centres (3 days + 1 day) and also Day care at home service (1 day) in allocated area. Full driving licence and own vehicle is required.
Salary (€40-€43.5k) + benefits.
- Third level Nursing qualification
- Active registration with NMBI / ABA
- A minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience, ideally some experience in Dementia Care
- A minimum of 3 years' of management experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with people with complex needs in a variety of different situations
- Demonstrated knowledge of the voluntary sector, older people issues and dementia
- Previous staff management experience
- Full clean driving license, own transport
To receive further details including a full job description, please apply now.