Nurse Manager Community Co. Monaghan
Do you have a background in intellectual disability or autism and managerial experience in the area of health and social care? Apply today with my client, a Community Service provider for a Nurse Manager role. You will deliver high qualify service to Service Users in Monaghan area.
Job title: Nurse Manager
Location: Co. Monaghan
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only,
Working hours: Mon-Friday, flexibility required, some on-call duty
Reporting to: Head of Operations
As a Nurse Manager you will ensure the effective management and development of the Service in line with Organisational strategy, ensuring regulatory and contract compliance, whilst at all times promoting the company values and brand through a high quality support of our Service Users.
- You will oversee and contribute to the referral process, admission and review procedures whilst working in partnership with the relevant statutory agencies, families and others in planning and developing person centred programmes of care and support.
- You will monitor and support service users towards independence and contribute to the review of each adult in partnership with the multi-disciplinary/agency teams. You will deal with issues of concern or complaints sensitively and appropriately.
- You will contribute to the selection, recruitment and induction of new staff and to provide an effective leadership of all staff under within the scheme, through regular supervision, effective communication, management of workloads, assessment and verification of staff undergoing career development qualifications and identification of development needs.
- You will lead a team of 25 staff and liaise with Support Workers, Team Leaders, Line Manager, Service Users, Support services, Zone Managers as well as Health Trust and Regulatory bodies, Service Users Families and External Suppliers
- You will ensure efficient and effective administration procedures are in place to comply with company policy and Regulatory/Legislative requirements to include rota planning, the storage and dispensation of medication. To complete annual reports in on the evaluation of the service.
- You will be fully involved in preparation and control of scheme budget as determined by senior management ensuring scheme budget and financial procedures are adhered to and that all monies correctly accounted for.
- Full job spec available on request
- You will have a professional Nursing qualifications, (First or second level)
- You will be actively registered with NMBI
- You will have min of 2 years post grad experience in the intellectual disability or autism field AND 3 years experience in a managerial/supervisory in the area of health and social care
- You will demonstrable aptitude for effective person and resource management
- You will have the ability to be a Liaison with statutory and voluntary agencies
- You will have strong administration and communication skill and the ability to maintain systems up to date, strong report writing skills
- You will have excellent assessment and evaluation skills
- You hold a full valid driving licence on application and access to own transport on appointment.
- You will be flexible for On-Call duties when required
- You are eligible for full employment in the ROI and speak fluent English
- You will have the ability to make low-medium level decisions within clearly defined parameters as defined by Team Leader and Manager
- You will have the ability to put forward suggestions and recommendations to Team Leaders regarding areas of improvements within scheme and also suggestions for variations within service users care plans.
- You will have a 3rd level management qualification as recognised by HIQA. If you don't hold this qualification will be required to complete it within 12 months of appointment should you be successful at securing this post
- Ideally you will have previous experience in Negotiation with Government agencies
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #cnm #limerick #clare #clinicalnursemanager #job #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou