Nurse Galway West
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: West County Galway - Connemara National Park
Type: Full time, Permanent
My client runs a successful medium size Nursing home set in beautiful Connemara National Park, Co. Galway. This unique nursing home offers wide range of clinical care and it's a fantastic place to learn new clinical skills. With extremely low staff turn-over rate, you now have an opportunity to apply for a Nurse role with this home. Apply today and I'll provide full details!
Ideal candidate will have interest and some (6+ months) experience in Care of the Elderly.
- A degree in Nursing and Registered with the NMBI
- Knowledge and experience of HIQA standards and service development.
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- A Genuine interest in caring for the elderly population
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.