Nurse for North Wexford
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse on behalf of our Client, an exceptional Healthcare provider based in North Wexford. The successful candidate will be offered:
- Salary Above Market Rate - starting at 24 euro per hour
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Career Progression
- Fulfilling Employment
- Professional Development
- This position is available on a full-time/part-time, temporary/permanent
- Flexible working shifts
Start Date: Immediate / ASAP
- A degree in Nursing and active registration with the NMBI
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- A Genuine interest in caring for children
- Minimum one to two years' experience working as a Registered Nurse or Registered Children's Nurse
- BLS is essential. Any additional training needs identified as being required will be provided.
- To ensure recognition of the child as an individual
- The prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family
- Demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience
- Work closely in partnership with family members
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child's care plans based on the needs identified and review accordingly
- Maintain a high standard of infection control
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and report writing skills
- Full driving licence
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website for more information. This job is only open to nurse who already reside in Ireland.
If interested, please submit your CV through this website and we will be in touch on receipt of same. All CVs are treated confidentially and will not be sent to the client until we have discussed the position with the candidate. Alternatively, you can phone Senior Nursing Recruiter Rui on 086 837 9979 for more information.
FRS Recruitment has been the leading provider to Medical and Healthcare professionals to facilities throughout Ireland since 1980. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients.
We have a 10-Branch Nationwide Network of offices delivering specialist IT, industrial, commercial and professional recruitment services. We are Ireland's National Recruitment Agency