Nurse Enniscorthy Wexford
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: Co. Wexford
Type: Full time, Permanent
I am delighted to assist my Client, a well managed privately owned Nursing home near Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford, in seeking a Staff Nurse to join their team in providing high standards of care for all residents.
Ideal candidate will have min 1 year experience in Care of the Elderly and strong interest in Care of the elderly.
- A degree in Nursing and Registered with the NMBI
- Knowledge and experience of HIQA standards and service development.
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- A Genuine interest in caring for the elderly population
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.