Nurse Advisor Daycare Centre Dublin North
Job title: Nurse Advisor - Daycare Service
Location: Dublin North / Greater Dublin area
Type of role: permanent, full time position
Working hours: 37.5h/week, Mon-Friday. No nights, no long shifts, no weekends.
Reporting to: General Services Manager
Salary: €18-21 per hour + attractive benefits
Your profile should match these essential requirement
- Third level Nursing qualifications, ideally Mental Health Nursing or Intellectual Disability Nursing qualifications, however RGN with relevant experience will be considered
- Current registration with the NMBI
- Min 3 years nursing experience working with people with Dementia / Alzheimer's
- Excellent time management skill and planning ability required
- Excellent communication skills
- Own car and full driving licence
As a Nurse Advisor you will give clinical expertise and guidance to lead Day Care Centres and Services providing best practice dementia specific care to all the clients in the Day Care Centre. You will provide and promote a model of care which is person centred, community focused and has an appreciation of the needs of the carer. The purpose of this position is to ensure that as many clients as possible are cared for in a safe and stimulating environment appropriate to their individual needs to the highest possible standard.
If interested, please apply through this website now to receive a phone call with further information and full job spec.