Nurse Advisor - Community Nurse Dublin
How would you like working in community setting, visiting patients in their homes, delivering IV treatment? My client, Irish community service provider has a fantastic opportunity for experienced Nurses to work 3 days a week (13h/shift), days only. Please check out essential requirements below:
Position: Nurse Advisor / Community Nurse
Location: Leinster and Dublin
As a Nurse Advisor you will demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation to join our dedicated Patient Support Programme team which incorporates home delivery services, home nursing support, patient training and education, ongoing home infusions and maintenance within the home.
You will be very well supported and you will work as part of a team while using your clinical, communication and interpersonal skills to provide service to highest standards possible.
Salary: €45,000 per annum
Fantastic benefits package: company car, fuel card, tablet, phone, contributory pension, daily lunch allowance. further education and training.
Type of role: Full time, permanent
Working hours: 3 long shift a week (13 hours/shift), Working week: Monday to Sunday.
Reporting to: CNM
- Third level Nursing Qualification and Active registration with NMBI
- Training and recent experience in Cannulation
- Training and recent experience in Phlebotomy
- Wound care experience a strong preference
- Min 3 years post qualification experience
- Full driving licence
- Flexibility to work shifts Mon-Sunday.
- You will demonstrable IV therapy experience including care of central venous access devices.
- As this is a community based role (both urban & rural), you must be prepared to drive to clients' homes.
- You will have the ability communicate clearly with clients and build good rapport with new contacts.
- You will have good data recording and IT skills
- Good time management skills.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Displays a good deal of flexibility and is adaptable to change
- Evidence of personal and professional development
- Effective administrator, with a high level of attention to details.
Apply today to receive full information about this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.