NPI Quality Engineer
Leading Medical Device Client a short distance West of Cork City have a requirement for a dynamic, passionate and experienced NPI Quality Engineer to join their team. It has a very inclusive and ''down to earth'' work culture that values ongoing collaboration and teamwork. It genuinely is a lovely place to work, with a ''family feel'' to the Company.
Permanent position, excellent benefits package and career progression opportunities with a lot the focus being put on NPI's. It's a very exciting time to be joining this company.
A little about the role…
The role will focus on the NPI side of the business and will be involved in the execution of projects connected with process development and validation. You will also participate in cross functional quality and business process improvement and incorporating lean and best practices within the quality group.
- Represent quality Engineering through all the product design and development phases.
- Identify validation strategy according to procedures, specifications, standards, equipment and manufacturing process.
- Create documentations associated with the Quality Engineering activities including plans and protocols.
- Create technical investigations plans, engineering reports and related procedures.
- Engage with Suppliers for new processes, quality issues and process improvements.
4+ years' experience medical device experience with a minimum of 2 years having worked in a quality discipline.
Proficient in Quality Systems and regulations.
Project management experience is an advantage.
APPLY - Call Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn