NPI Engineering Mgr
Manufacturing Engineering Manager (NPI)
-Shannon, Co. Clare
Our client is now accepting applications for their Engineering Manager position. This role will offer you full-time hours and a permanent position in the Engineering Management Team.
Engineering Manager will be responsible for Manufacturing Engineering governance and New Product Introduction, ensuring required product quality, cost and delivery are delivered to programme and align with the strategic business needs. Drive understanding of future business opportunities
What you'll be doing
Being the Lead Manufacturing Engineer for the Engineering Department, you'll ensure best practice processes are developed. While in this role, you your main function will be identifying and implementing improvements to equipment, processes and methods.
Responsibilities will include:
· Providing Manufacturing Engineering support to both customers and suppliers
· Responsible for applying, maintaining and improving lean manufacturing procedures.
· Playing a lead role in developing processes and implementation of a new ERP solution.
· Actively supporting the development needs of the team to ensure task flexibility.
· Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
Education and Experience
· Third level qualification in Engineering
· Familiarity with design, test and analysis tools and systems
Apply today submitting your CV now!
Consultant: MARCHON MONROE 0860418739