NOC Engineer Level 1 - 3
This opportunity affords Network Operations Centre (NOC) Engineers with experience at all levels from level 1, level 2 and level 3 to drive fibre optic services for clients nationwide. The NOC Engineers will support fibre network services by monitoring, tracking and investigating network events. The NOC Engineer will monitor and install devices and troubleshoot network and security problems.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of faults of varying complexity across systems
- Ticket incident issuing and management to document all issues and faults for speedy resolution and quality service
- Managing customer queries, complaints and requests
- Installation, commissioning and testing equipment
- Escalating issues for resolution
Ideal Person Specification
- Hold a degree in a relevant field and have telecommunications or enterprise networking experience.
- An understanding of telecommunications transmission or networking principles
- Certification in CCNA, IP/Ethernet is a distinct advantage
- Experience in NOC, service or technical desk role required
- Interest in the telecommunications space and have strong document keeping skills
- Team player / Willing to Learn / Highly Flexible