Newly Qualified Accountant
Our client with operations throughout Ireland are currently seeking to hire a Qualified Accountant with a strong Audit background to join their team based in Sligo.
You will be 2-3 years PQE and looking to join a strong Irish organisation. This role will require interaction at senior management level across the company and an ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Design and execute audits to verify compliance with corporate policies.
- Provide recommendations to management for strengthening controls.
- You will be responsible for planning and executing audit assignments as well as the reviewing of Annual Audit Plans.
- Plan and execute audit assignments in accordance with accepted professional standards and prepare formal written reports to management summarising audit results and solutions to mitigate risk and improve operations.
- Make recommendations to management regarding acceptable solutions to address issues or gaps identified.
- Plan and action follow-up to ensure adequate remediation of control issues identified.
- Assist management in developing plans and best practice.
You will be a qualified accountant having carried out your training within an audit function or have 2 years + experience within a large Internal Audit function.
If you are interested in a move to the amazing county of Sligo and join an organisation where you can flourish - apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.