Newly Qualified Accountant ACA

Job Overview

Our client is currently seeking to recruit a highly skilled Newly Qualified ACA with Big 4 experience to join their well-established team as Internal Audit - Assistant Manager on a permanent based in Dublin. This role is 60% based in Dublin with the remaining 40% spent traveling to other Group locations in the UK, Europe, US, and other global destinations.

You will be a minimum 1-year PQE with FMCG external audit or internal audit experience. This role will report to the Group Head of Internal Audit.

Over 3000 employees, In excess of €2.4 billion revenue


Evaluate and assess business processes and objectives, determine key controls and risks, assess and rank controls, risks, and exposures.
Possess understanding of business risks (financial, commercial, operational, compliance) and demonstrate past execution and delivery of an annual group-wide risk assessment program.
Assist with the development of audit tests and prepare audit programmes based on the assessment of controls, risks, and exposures.
Assist with the audit work/investigations to bring the assigned audits to completion within budgeted time.
Develop audit findings, ensure evidence exists to support findings and agree findings and remediation timelines with peers and local management.
Assist with the drafting of audit reports and agree management actions and implementation dates.
Document unclosed audit points and follow up audit points to resolution and closure.
Ensure ongoing personal and professional development in Internal Auditing, IT and knowledge and awareness of Group systems and operations.
Be an ambassador for the Group Internal Audit function, capable of thought leadership, high performance, business partnering and comfortable interacting with Group Executives as needed.


Leadership skills.
Integrity and objectivity.
Judgment and evaluation competency.
Professional and proactive.
Strong communication and report writing skills.
Analytical and conceptual skills.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to and persuade others.

If you have the skills that are required for the role and you are interested in joining a strong brand - apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.

Key Contact

Apply Today

* indicates required field