Requires troubleshooting elaborate and dynamic customer environments while delivering on time feedback to the customer. You will be supporting mission critical data centres and cloud-based high performance networks. You will be working as part of a team to diagnose problems.
- Provide technical customer support for a range of high end networking products.
- Resolving customer issues during the lifecycle of the product, deployment, maintenance and upgrade.
- Troubleshooting issues with networks and systems
- Observing recurring technical issues to support product development and QA
- Imparting knowledge through trainings, online media and technical talks
- Cooperating across departments e.g. software, hardware, field service roles to deliver a top end service to customers.
- You should have experience troubleshooting Level 2 and Level 3 networking devices.
To be CCNP/CCIE certified or hold relevant experience to those levels.
- Experience with the design, implementation and support of the following technologies is desired
- ACL, ARP, BGP,
- DHCP, 1G/10G Ethernet (IEEE 802.3ab & IEEE 802.3ae),
- Flow Control, ICMP, IGMP,
- IPv4 & IPv6, LACP,
- LLDP, MPLS, NAT,
- Open Flow, OSPF, PIM, QOS, RIP,
- Sflow, SNMP, STP/RSTP/MST (IEEE 802.1d),
- VARP/VRRP, VLAN (IEEE 802.1q), VRF.
- Exposure to Linux systems and understanding of scripting languages such as Python, Shell or Perl is a plus.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and to have as customer centred focus.
- Adaptable and open to learning new technologies.