Network Infrastructure Engineer - Cork
The role will be part of a team that supports IT, Lab, and Automation departments. Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently. Working experience in a pharmaceutical API manufacturing facility is preferred.
You will be responsible for.
- Management and upkeep of manufacturing and networking environments on-site.
- Monitor network performance, troubleshoot network faults and outages, schedule upgrades, and collaborate with network architects on network optimisation.
- Investigate data network faults in both local and wide-area networks utilising data from multiple sources.
- Defining and monitoring access to network systems, as well as developing and enforcing policies.
You will have the following.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of networking, as well as the construction and configuration of switches and firewalls.
- In-depth knowledge of all infrastructure components, including server platforms and storage systems.
- A thorough understanding of the logical ports and protocols used in computer networking to enable firewall rule sets.
- Excellent knowledge of WAN/LAN network architecture design.
- Thorough understanding of the ISA S95 standard.
- Thorough knowledge of data integrity, 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, and GAMP requirements.
- CCNA certification an advantage