Network Engineer x 2 : Kerry
URGENT! Network Engineer x 2 : Kerry
I am partnering with a prestigious employer who are recruiting for 2 critical roles within their Kerry operations. They require a Senior and Midlevel Network Engineer who will be part of a team who support the needs of the business, specifically the security network.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Support the business during the core working hours
- Liaise with various groups within the business to implement engineering/network solutions
- Implement configurations on security and load balancing appliances
- Staying technically up to date on technology trends and new technical solutions
You will have the following experience;
- Experience with routers, switches and various network equipment
- Strong IP networking and proven record in the application of IP protocols
- Experience with protocols like; TCP/IP, VoIP, OSPF, BGP etc
- Some of the following; CCNA/CCNP, CCDA, CCDP
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management and the ability to prioritise.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to join a well-known company as they build out their Kerry operational hub. There are huge career progression opportunities with this client, you will be offered a competitive salary and excellent overall remuneration. Apply now for more details about this urgent opportunity!