.NET Software Engineer
FRS are delighted to announce a new Software Engineer position with our long term client partner in Limerick.
You will be expected to contribute to full-stack development, be experienced in the full software development life-cycle, and adhere to a quality management system.
Full EU passport or stamp 4 required for this role and you must already be based in Ireland.
- have to collaborate and communicate effectively with international distributed Agile teams to deliver improvements reliably.
Your experience and qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related engineering field with a minimum of 2 years of experience in software development
- Advanced knowledge of C#.net
- ASP.NET API
- Front-end, single-page web applications
- SQL Server
- Automated Unit testing (MS text, xUnit, nUnit, Moq)
Additionally, experience with the following would be a plus:
- Service Architecture
- Scrum methodologies and globally-distributed teams
- .NET Core
- Multithreaded / Asynchronous C# development
- Entity Framework
- Knowledge of JSON and REST based services
- Experience with IOC containers (Unity, Ninject, etc..)
- TFS/VSTS TFVC
- git workflow
- TDD / BDD / DDD
- Azure Devlops CI/CD pipeline
- Client side unit test (Jasmine, Karma)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 - 21 CFR Part 11
Please send a fully updated, detailed cv via reply for this exciting new role.