.NET Software Developer
Senior Software Engineer
Our client is moving their product offerings cloud and will be adapting their solution offerings to facilitate enhanced product features which will enable business growth.
As a core, hands on member of the technology team, you will engage in the technical design and development of the On-Prem and Cloud based product solution. Using best practices of SDLC and DevOps, and the recent innovations of cloud technology, you will enhance and/or create new applications, components, and middleware that will maximize code reuse with high production level quality.
- Minimum of BS or BEng in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years in software development with 3+ years leading complex, mission critical software development teams.
- 2+ years of cloud experience with preference for Azure platform.
- Detailed knowledge of Rest, WebAPI, C# .Net Core, IOC, GIT, OOP, DI, TDD, ServiceFabric.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, REDIS, Elastic Search, Logstash, LWM2M, and MQTT.
- Comprehensive knowledge of solution architecture including DDD, Micro-services, Event-sourcing, CQRS and Async messaging.
- Experience with CI systems with particular preference given to Azure pipelines/VSTS/ Azure DevOps.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Ability to communicate (in writing and verbally) with other skilled professionals, and with non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to define and document architecture and communicate decisions with clarity.
- Team player. A willingness to focus on getting the team's user stories over the line even if it means taking on additional tasks.