Our client, a global insurance company, are seeking an experienced developer to join a team responsible for delivering policy administration solutions to support their insurance operations.
The team creates and maintains solutions using proprietary technologies, as well as a variety of Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Assist in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Analyse software requirements and specifications.
- Create and maintain software programs and applications.
- Create and maintain code and scripts across the full stack of software development.
- Recommend and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Liaise with other team members to assist in resolving problems with software products or systems.
5 + years' .Net development experience with solid experience in the following:
- C# and .NET Framework 4.0
- XML and related technologies
- Relational databases
- Web technologies
- Source control systems