.NET Developer - Daily Rate Contract
Dublin City Centre
6-12 month contract
Our client, a public sector organisation, is looking for an IT contractor, experienced with .NET development, to work on a project in Dublin city centre. The successful candidate will work with an internal project team developing a public-facing registration and information system.
- Knowledge of .NET libraries, ADO.NET, Document Object Model etc.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design/Development.
- Experience of the MVC framework.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server/TSQL essential.
- Strong web development skills
- Familiarity with design patterns.
- Familiarity with interoperability issues.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Web Software Development.
- Strong skills & experience with OpenID.
- Knowledge of .NET Core, Webpack, Noe JS
- Good communicator
- Confident/relaxed manner.
- Positive attitude.