Software Developer -Clare
FRS are hiring for a Software Developer to be based with our client in Clare. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, innvovative agile software development team.
Minimum of Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or other degree with significant software development component.
- 3+ years production quality, full-lifecycle, software engineering including requirements specification/design/testing/deployment/trouble-shooting & maintenance/documentation, as well as coding.
- 1+ years C# .NET development
- 1+ years relational database interface development e.g for Oracle/SQLServer/MySQL
Other Relevant Skills:
- Experience of one or more of OO, functional & imperative programming styles.
- Experience of one or more of Java/C/C++ in windows or linux environments.
- Version control with Git/SVN.
- Web server deployment and configuration, e.g Apache httpd.
- Familiarity with data manipulation tools e.g. parsing data with perl-style regular expressions, converting JSON to CSV, R dplyr library etc.
- Distributed system development e.g. scalable web services, including troubleshooting e.g with Wireshark.
- Virtualisation solutions such as VMWare & Docker.
- Familiarity with Excel.
- System troubleshooting in Windows 7/10.
Apply via the link for this fantastic opportunity to join a talented team of Software Developers working on cutting edge technology in this space. Fantastic benefits on offer.
.NET, Apache, Oracle, SQL, Clare, C#, GIT, Web Services, Docker