We are currently recruiting for Mushroom Harvesters in Tyholland, Co. Monaghan. Salary €10.20
Responsible for harvesting of mushrooms as per customer product requirements, while applying policies and procedures aimed to maximise the yield and optimise mushroom quality and achieving the performance targets as set by the company.
- Achieve the performance targets during and post probationary period as determined by the Company Training Program
- Participate in continuous training and assessment
- Adhere to health, safety and hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations
Competencies to perform the role
- Good dexterity skills
Experience and Requirements
- Previous experience picking fruit or vegetable is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Own Transport or Bus from Monaghan Town.
Flexibility is essential including weekend working on a rota basis due to the nature of the role and business. Working 5 of 7 Hours 06.00 to 18.00.
Please note - these are Full-Time Permanent Positions, Non-Seasonal Roles.
If interested in this position please apply with your C.V. or call 086 076 0874 to discuss further.