Looking to join an innovative, growing world class company?
My client has an excellent reputation for providing quality and efficient patient care, and I feel privileged to be partnered with this outstanding company.
We are looking to recruit Experienced MRI Radiographers to be based in an MRI department in Cork.
To be successful in your application, I am looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Must have a min of 3 years MRI experience
- Must have the ability to perform a broad range of MRI examinations
- Registration with CORU
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be available to start work within 4 weeks.
My client has much to offer its employees:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- Opportunity for you to work across almost 300 imaging centres across Europe.
- Excellent benefits and salary on offer.
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527.
I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.