An MRI Radiographer position has come up with on of Ireland's leading Imaging Providers. Join a company that is enthusiastic and passionate about training, mentoring and coaching new staff and students.
Teamwork is of highest importance and is reflected in the "can do" attitude and commitment to "going the extra mile" for patients across each of their sites. They have multiple sites across Ireland and this role will be based in a hospital in Limerick city.
- Carry out various Radiographic Imaging Examinations, in particular in MRI.
- Perform Intravenous cannulation.
- Flexibility required to take part in the Radiography Department rota.
- Liaise with other departments, GPs, Consultants, Secretaries and colleagues to ensure the highest standard of patient care & management.
- Communicate efficiently & effectively with colleagues to ensure a high quality of patient care.
- Help implement and maintain JCI AOP Radiology Standards.
- Logging and reporting of imaging & equipment faults and that regular monitoring is undertaken in audit.
- CORU Registration
- Degree in Radiography
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate Experience in MRI
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- The ability to provide high quality care & empathy to patients
- Post Graduate Qualification desirable but NOT essential
Considering a move back home to where the grass is always greener?!
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS Recruitment are leading providers of Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746 or email
#weworkforyou #radiographer #limerickjobs