If you are an experienced MRI Radiographer who is keen to join a forward thinking, dynamic and innovative team, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking to Recruit a Competent, well experienced MRI Radiographer on behalf of a well respected hospital located in north Dublin.
Due to the expansion of the Radiology Service this full time, permanent opportunity has arisen.
This is a full time, permanent position with an excellent package for the right candidate.
The hours of the service operates Monday to Friday, you will be a dynamic and flexible individual who is able to adapt to the service needs of the patient . You will be an enthusiastic and motivated individual, who is able to work alongside a team of highly skilled Radiographers in the delivery of an outstanding patient experience.
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Must have a min of 2 years Post Grad experience in MRI, in a clinical environment.
- Registration with CORU is essential
- Have the ability to work independently
- Solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to build and maintain professional relationship with all levels within the department
- In addition to a competitive salary DOE, plus they offer an excellent benefits package
- Appreciate that the company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and they have multiple recognition programs in place.
- Educational Assistance and Support
- State of the art technology, equipped with the latest equipment
- Very strong on flexible working hours and work life balance
- You will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment, Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527