Do you want to join a Multimodality State of the Art Radiology department in Limerick?
I have an amazing opportunity for an MRI Radiographer to join an award winning organisation surrounded by friendly, positive colleagues.
We are looking to Recruit an Ambitious, Motivated Cross trained MRI Radiographer, on behalf of a hospital in Limerick.
The successful MRI Radiographer will join an award-winning organisation, who take career progression and patient quality extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
You will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance.
- Must have a min of 3 years Post Grad experience in MRI, in a clinical environment.
- Registration with CORU is essential
- Have the ability to work independently
- Solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to build and maintain professional relationship with all levels within the department
- Be flexible to work in X Ray as well as MRI.
- Able to start work in early March
- In addition to a competitive salary my client offers an excellent benefits package
- Appreciate that the company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and they have multiple recognition programs in place.
- Educational Assistance and Support
- State of the art technology, equipped with the latest equipment
- Very strong on flexible working hours and work life balance
- You will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment, Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527