MRI Clinical Specialist Radiographer
Do you want to join an employer who's renowned for investing in exceptional healthcare innovations?
If you are A Highly Skilled MRI Radiographer looking for an exciting new job opportunity, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking to Recruit a Highly Skilled MRI Clinical Specialist Radiographer who can carry out a vast range of MRI examinations on behalf of a Hospital in the South East of Ireland. Our client has 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals globally, and is consistently ranked among the nation's best hospitals.
You will also join an employer who's renowned for valuing and promoting a healthy mind, body and work-life balance.
· The Clinical Specialist in MRI will be responsible for managing a small team of MRI Radiographers.
· The delivery of a professional and comprehensive Radiography service and overall daily running of the MRI service.
· Fulltime, Permanent Role, Working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with some on call from time to time.
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Must have a min of 6 years Post Grad experience
- Registration with CORU is essential
- Must be able to demonstrate depth and breadth of MRI experience as relevant to the role.
- Have considerable experience in leading/managing/inspiring a team of MRI Radiographers
- Must have experience influencing change and excellence in a clinical environment.
- Solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task.
- Person must have proven experience working in a target driven & results orientated department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to build and maintain professional relationship with all levels within the department
***Excellent remuneration package available to the successful applicant***
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in this amazing MRI Clinical Specialist role, please contact Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 Email your CV