MRI Clinical Specialist
I am looking for A Qualified, Passionate, Innovative MRI Clinical Specialist Radiographer to set up a brand-new Cardiac MRI service within a World Class Hospital located in the South East of Ireland.
Is it your dream to be part of a World Class Hospital using the most advanced state of the art machines including the 3 T scanner?
I am honoured to be recruiting an MRI Clinical Specialist Radiographer on behalf of a world class hospital in Waterford. The successful MRI Clinical Specialist Radiographer will set up a whole new service.
Globally my client's employees more than 90,000 employees. Passion together with innovation lies at the heart of this hospitals success. There unique strategy of combining clinical and research excellence with business-like discipline translates into high-quality patient care across a global community.
- Engage in leadership when required to do so, creating and promoting healthy working relationships; provide strategic and clinical leadership which results in the delivery of an effective, efficient, quality-assured and patient-centred MRI service.
- To carry out general and highly complex MRI and radiographic procedures ensuring high professional standards of work are achieved and maintained while abiding by strict current legislation
- To organise, plan and prioritise workload according to clinical need
- Undertake, as team leader, primary responsibility on a day-to-day basis for the Magnetic Resonance Imaging service and the effective utilisation of all resources allocated.
- Be accountable for the day-to-day quality of the service provided, including customer service and technical aspects
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Must have a min of 6 years Post Grad experience
- Hold a recognised Postgraduate course in MRI as recognised by the IIRRT
- Must have working knowledge of HIQA Standards as they apply to the role for example, Standards for Healthcare, National Standards for the Prevention and Control of Healthcare Associated Infections, Hygiene standards etc
- Registration with CORU
- Must be able to demonstrate depth and breadth of MRI experience
- Cardiac MRI experience is essential
- Competent to use a 3 T MRI scanner
- Must have experience influencing change and excellence in a clinical environment.
- Person must have proven experience working in a target driven & results orientated department.
***Excellent remuneration package available to the successful applicant***
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you are interested in this amazing MRI Clinical Specialist role, please contact Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527