MRI Clinical Specialist
I am pleased to announce that I am currently recruiting Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Clinical Specialist for South- East Ireland location.
Your job will be to improve quality of life for patients using high-quality, technically advanced radiation therapy integrated into multidisciplinary care management. You will be joining a global team of experts in the institution that is fully equipped with latest medical and IT Technologies.
If you are a qualified Radiographer with Post Graduate Diploma in MRI, this role might be just for you. It's a permanent contract with competitive salary and bonuses. If you would like to find yourself in a multi-cultural environment, working with highly experienced professionals, apply now!
- To carry out general and highly complex MRI and radiographic procedures ensuring high professional standards of work are achieved and maintained while abiding by strict current legislation
- Undertake, as team leader, primary responsibility on a day-to-day basis for the Magnetic Resonance Imaging service and the effective utilisation of all resources allocated.
- Advise as required on equipment selection, purchase, replacement or upgrading
- Contribute to the preparation of plans for the service - monitor and report on their implementation; implement and maintain accurate information systems for clinical data in accordance with hospital standards
- Assess patients' suitability for I.V. injections by checking renal function and any contra- indications
- Dispense and administer I.V. injection as per departmental policy
- Monitor and ensure stock levels are maintained in the immediate work area
- Implement and maintain a quality assurance programme for the Department
- Have a working knowledge of HIQA Standards as they apply to the role
- Degree in Radiography or the Diploma of The College of Radiographers
- CORU Registration
- At least 6 years fulltime post qualification clinical experience
- Postgraduate course in MRI is essential
If you wish to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Milena Bednarczyk on