Permanent Role - ASAP Start date
Commutable from Longford, Roscommon, Parts of Cavan and Westmeath & Ballinasloe.
There has never been a better time to join this company, growth plans are well and truly in place and lots of new projects with medical device customer coming on stream. You will be joining this company at a very exciting time and its a very steady and stable operation.
What will you be doing?
- Mould Changing & Mould set up .This work will be scheduled daily and will encompass all 42 Injection moulding machines within the facility.
- Work with the Senior Process Engineers in day-to-day troubleshooting and improving the manufacturing efficiencies.
- Provide technical support to Shift Managers and to the Production Department to ensure that the company's Key objectives are being met.
- Complete all relevant documentation for the job in line with ISO13485 requirements.
- Maintain and organise all Robotic End of Arm Tooling
- Implement SMED initiatives, where possible, to improve mould change times.
You will need to have between 2-5 years experience in a similar role.
Apply now and Aisling Murray will be in touch.