I am delighted to be assisting my client find 4 Moulding Technicians to join their successful team.
I have placed several Technicians with this company and every person who I have place there is really happy. They honestly have one of the best salaries packages and provide bonus, healthcare, and flexitime.
I'm looking for people from a Toolmaker, Setter or Maintenance Technician discipline from an injection moulding background.
Having met with this company again last week they really are a great company to work for. It has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a multinational manufacturer with a lovely SME feel. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a break into the Medical Device industry.
Aa a Moulding Technician you will;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in relation to a range of multi cavity moulds and also the automation for the production of medical device components.
- Repair moulds as required for optimum output.
- Start and shut down of moulding presses and ancillary equipment.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers.
- Technical Qualification acquired during an apprenticeship of 3rd level college programme.
- 2+ years in a moulding setting ideally high volume.
- Strong communication skills and able to work within a team.
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://bit.ly/2A8s507