I am looking for a Moulding Technician to work in a Day or shift position for a well-known highly respected company in South Dublin. The reason for this position coming up is due to massive growth in the company, who are the largest manufacturer of their specialised product in the world.
This company has won multiple awards for being a great place to work, accredited by different independent bodies.
Why should you choose this employer?
- The salary for this position is on offer for between €40-€60K DOA
- Full list of benefits (Pension-Share Scheme-health Care you and your family-bonus-Life assurance -Educational Assistance- subsidised canteen…... ETC)
- Flexi time- adding massive value to your home life and achieving a better balance.
- Investment in employee retention-they want you to be happy enough to stay long term!!
- Cultural fit is important to them- this means when you are in there you are respected, valued and listened to.
- You will Working in a state-of-the-art facility with cutting edge machinery to work with.
- Career path and opportunity to progress your career.
As a Moulding Technician in this role you will be responsible for the tool installations, maintenance, overhaul, adjustment and modification of moulding processes and equipment, as well as the fabrication of new and replacement equipment
Some of your duties will be:
- To install, modify and maintain the full range of moulding equipment.
- To continuously improve the moulding operations. This includes:
- Specifically, fine tuning moulding equipment to increase output.
- Reducing downtime and reducing waste.
- To maintain moulding lines at optimal performance.
- To work to the highest engineering standards.
What you need to have done to apply:
- 5 years' experience in an industrial environment.
- A craft cert in tool-making OR Apprenticeship
Sound like your cup of tea?
To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Richard on 086 185 23 27