Moulding Process Engineer
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Moulding Process Engineer to join an expanding manufacturing facility in Waterford.
What is in it for you?
- Days role, flexible working hours & early finish on a Friday!
- This is great unique opportunity to expand your skillset in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
- Friendly, inclusive and collaborative working environment. Teamwork, new ideas and ''thinking outside the box'' is very much encouraged
- Family feel culture but has the support of a larger global organisation
Responsibilities: (A Snapshot…)
- Process Introduction of New Tools; Tool trials at tool makers and in-house, tool set-up, qualification runs and handover to production.
- Assist with the design and debugging of new systems, tooling and automation.
- Completion of IQ, OQ, PQ validation reports.
- Perform designed experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-ups.
- Front line liaison with customers, suppliers and toolmakers.
- Responsible for the Moulding Process Systems including setting sheets, process control, deviation and control of setting sheets.
- Degree in Polymer or Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years'+ experience in a high volume moulding environment.
- Experience in cleanroom procedures and medical moulding.
- Familiar with process set up and validation, including performing process window studies, IQ,OQ,PQ highly desirable.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this amazing opportunity.