Monitoring & Analysis Lead
Monitoring & Analysis Lead
This role is responsible for collecting data on outputs and outcomes of programmes, its analysis, producing reports, carrying research and analysis and providing insights for programme design and policy development.
This role will lead a team of staff who fulfil monitoring and reporting functions in relation to multiple programmes. Your role is to ensure the completion of monitoring, reporting and strategic data related initiatives working closely with the operational teams delivering these programmes.
You will have responsibility for managing a series of direct reports within the team and all related internal and external liaison activities.
You will also have responsibility for promoting and developing the internal business intelligence infrastructure, supporting the organisation to effectively use data and information in order to increase both the quality and efficiency of services.
Part of role will also include the completion of two research projects.
Monitoring & Analysis
- Managing the monitoring and analysis work streams across a range of programmes.
- Working with the Unit Lead in shaping thinking and strategy in regards to data, monitoring and analysis.
- Developing appropriate service offers to the Departments in relation to developing monitoring/reporting/impact and evaluation frameworks.
- Project management of larger information requests.
- Review of existing monitoring and reporting systems for different programmes and providing recommendations for new rounds of such programmes.
- Development of monitoring and reporting requirements for new programmes.
- Overall responsibility for the quality and completion of monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Team management, performance/staff management and development.
- Establish a defined remit and sustainable caseload for the team and individual staff while ensuring effective relationships in a team-working context.
- Positively influence the team whilst maintaining momentum and motivation under pressure.
Implementation of Research Projects
- Design relevant quantitative and qualitative data collection tools.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative data collection.
- Lead on all data cleaning, analysis and report writing activities.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings, and manage relationships with project stakeholders.
- Ensure all project deliverables are met to high standard and within agreed timelines.
- Proven track record across the fields of information management, monitoring and the qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and research.
- Evidence of developing successful models of data collection, retention, analysis and management.
- Staff management experience.
- Strong understanding & experience of social inclusion and or early learning and care issues.
- Oversight of and the production of high quality reports
- Proficient in Word, Excel, CRM databases, data visualisation tools, SharePoint portals