ML Software Architect
Machine learning or Gaming Software Architects- Galway or remote
The ideal candidate is expected to assume a technical leadership role in the design, architecture and development of a software toolchain related to image synthesis and processing. He/She will have a proven record of having worked on 3D tools or game engines. The successful candidate will be part of the ML Data team responsible for developing advanced 3D data acquisition and annotation system and tools and 3D modeling tools to simulate real-life scenarios.
- BS in computer science, machine learning or mathematics
- Very strong programming skills in C/C++ and related 3D technologies (OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA)
- 5+ years of industry experience with software development, ideally with game engines or similar 3D pipelines
- Experience implementing animation and rendering techniques like inverse kinematics, shaders and blend-shapes
- Experience scripting 3D tools to automate tasks
- Fast learner, able and driven to stay current with cutting edge
- Excellent mathematical skills, especially multi-dimensional geometry
- Great organizational and communication skills, proven team player
- Familiarity with recording motion capture for animation
- Experience or knowledge in computer vision and image processing (algorithms, image formats, digital camera architecture and functionality)
- Experience with audio content creation or audio data processing
- Experience in leading teams
- Certifications in relevant software suites
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your experience as a Machine learning or Gaming Software Architect and your expertise in 3D technologies, implementing animation and rendering techniques, 3D pipelines or game engines.
Our client works on the bleeding edge of technology, please reach out today to learn how you can become part of their growing team!