Mill Room Operator
FRS Recruitment partnering with a leading Agribusiness in Ireland and inviting applications for the role of Mill Room Operative (Agri). This is a full-time permanent role and would suit applicants residing in the Counties of Laois, Tipperary, or Offaly
Sector: Production, Manufacturing, Agriculture
Hours: 4 x 12-hour shifts per week. 7am - 7pm
Rate of Pay: 11.50P/H rate & time and a half after 39 hours
Contract: Full time perm
- You will be part of a team that monitors and inputs requests for mixing, loading, and pressing in a production/control room environment.
- You will input the correct quantities of raw materials into a mixing bucket
- You will have good technical and IT skills as the mixing system is computerised with the use of monitors
- You will record quantities of information in relation to inputs and outputs
- Responsible for keeping the area tidy and up to standard
- Experience driving a loading shovel or Agri machinery will be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Team player
- Agri background
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process