Milk Recording Manager
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Milk Recording Manager. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client is a leading agribusiness specialising in cattle breeding & milk recording in Ireland. Due to significant growth we are now looking to recruit a Milk Recording Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation and industry which is experiencing rapid growth and evolving very quickly.
Duties to include
- Managing and growing our existing customer base
- Managing & supervising the delivery of the milk recording service to our customers
- Provide technical support and back-up to our customers
- Supervising the network of milk recording personnel at farm level
- Ensure that strict quality control protocols are observed through out all levels of the service
- Liaise with industry partners and the dairy processors to maximise the service for our customers
- Engage with the relevant research organisations to ensure the service is keeping up with the latest technologies
- Work with the wider team to maximise the promotion and delivery of the milk recording service
- Agr. Sc degree or equivalent qualification
- Possess in depth knowledge of all aspects of best farming practices
- Familiar with milk constituents such as SCC, Fat, Protein etc.
- Ability to work under pressure, strong organisational skills and have good people management skills
- Agricultural background
- Have 2/3 year's experience in a similar role: advisory/sales/customer service
Excellent salary & bonus
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439
100% confidentiality assured