My client is currently seeking a MIG Welder to join their company based in Waterford.
- Perform all duties assigned to you by your team leader/ supervisor.
- Carry out duties following established manufacturing specifications and job requirements as detailed in the standard operating procedures.
- Complete all duties with the needs of the customer in mind.
- Work with the team leader and other members of the team to ensure planned KPI's of efficiency and performance are met or exceeded.
- Make sure that your work is completed in a timely fashion and is of good quality.
- Escalate any issues which you encounter in relation to quality or timing of production to your supervisor.
- Measure and record all scrap and waste materials generated throughout the production process.
- Record your manufacturing activities using the appropriate manufacturing records.
- Comply with prescribed ISO and 5S Housekeeping processes.
- Comply with company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Report without delay any accidents, near misses and faulty equipment to your supervisor.
- Participate in any training assigned by HR or management.
- Provide assistance on any projects which you are asked to be part of.
- Any additional responsibilities and duties which may from time to time are deemed suitable by your supervisor.
- Previous training and development related to the role is essential.
- Previous experience in mig welding is essential.
- Capable of working with light gauge material such as 1.2mm - 6mm.
- Conversational level English essential.
If you hold relevant experience and would be interested in this role please contact Jennifer on 0567775550 and apply through the link provided