Midwives - Leinster
I am delighted to assist my client in recruiting for HSE nursing roles in a Public Hospital located in Leinster. They are offering exciting opportunities for Midwives.
My client is dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Recognised Nursing Qualification.
- NMBI Registration or holding valid NMBI Decision Letter.
- Candidates with a min 1-2 years relevant Midwifery experience including Labour Ward, Maternity Assessment unit experience.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- HSE incremental pay scales with additional premiums for hours covering evenings, nights, weekends.
- Positive working environment that provides an excellent training framework and additional continuing professional development opportunities.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Maternity cover and sick pay.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a prestigious hospital. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Chloe Hos in FRS Recruitment - Tel: +353 (0)86 464 8416