We are delighted to assist our client in recruiting for HSE nursing roles in a public hospital located in Leinster. They are offering exciting opportunities for Midwives. The positions are one year contracts extended yearly with the likelihood of being made permanent.
Our clients are dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression. Candidates will report to the Head of Ultrasound or The Director of Midwifery.
- Recognised Nursing qualification
- Must be registered with NMBI
- Higher Diploma or higher in Ultrasound
- 2 years' experience in Ultrasonography
- Candidates with Qualifications recognised by the NMBI are eligible to apply also
- Candidates with a min 5 years relevant midwifery experience including labour ward/maternity assessment unit etc.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- HSE incremental pay scales with additional premiums for hours covering evenings, nights, weekends
- Positive working environment that provides an excellent training framework and additional continuing professional development opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- Maternity cover and sick pay
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a prestigious hospital. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Chloe Hos in FRS Recruitment - Tel: +353 (0)86 464 8416