Here at FRS we are recruiting on behalf of our client, a national maternity hospital in Dublin who is seeking a Midwife Radiographer/Sonographer to work within their state of the art health care services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team.
Benefits: Package includes the following
- Excellent competitive salaries
- Incremental pay scales
- 39 hour week
- Supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development
Professional Qualification and Experience:
- Registered midwife or be available for Radiographer/Sonographer registration.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Ultrasound
- Three Years practical experience in Obstetrics/Gynaecology Ultrasound
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Evidence of commitment to ongoing professional development, training and research.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of Irelands leading hospitals:
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider to Medical and Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in working in Ireland, please contact Michelle Lynch, Clinical Nursing Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353 (0) 861449043. I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.