We are delighted to assist our client in recruiting for HSE permanent nursing roles in a public hospital in Donegal. They are offering exciting opportunities for nurses with experience in Midwifery!
Our clients are dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Must be registered with NMBI with one-year post practice experience
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- HSE incremental pay scales with additional premiums for hours covering evenings, nights, weekends
- Positive working environment that provides an excellent training framework and additional continuing professional development opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- Maternity cover and sick pay
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a prestigious hospital. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Chloe Hos in FRS Recruitment - Tel: +353 (0)86 464 8416