Micro/EM Technician Dublin up tp €55k
Senior Microbiologist- take the next step……..
Are you a senior microbiologist with 4years +,GMP, highly regulated industry experience, seeking your next career move? , then this may be your moment
My client is already shortlisting for the role so I would like you to explore the below opportunity and if you are excited by the job description then apply immediately with a CV (Word document format, ) so as to not miss out . Accomplished Microbiologists seeking a leadership role are strongly encouraged to apply.
One of the best-known and most respected health care brands in the world have a unique opportunity for a Senior Microbiologist/EM Technician to take the lead role and employ their technical Environmental Monitoring expertise in a new start up biotech facility in North Dublin.The company is paying a generous salary plus a full suite of benefits. You will project manage the establishment of the Environmental Monitoring Programme in this new biotech company .This award winning company has an excellent history of employee, continuous professional development and business continuous improvement.
The Senior Microbiologist /EM Job
The Senior Microbiologist job will involve the establishment of the Environmental Monitoring programme in this new biotech company. You will oversee a small team of 2 Micro analysts . You will also provide technical leadership and work to establish appropriate systems to ensure departmental compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Set up a new laboratory including drafting (SOP's)and EM specific SOPs
- Liaise with Operations, Quality Assurance, and the Projects team on authoring HVAC qualification protocols
- Author EM SOPs, EM methods, area SOPs containing site sample map information
- Oversee the purchase and vendor qualification of viable and non-viable EM air samplers
- Schedule the execution of HVAC qualification Environmental monitoring identifying efficiency opportunities in the process
- Execute the environmental monitoring associated with the HVAC qualification protocols
- Prepare a routine EM program to start once HVAC PQs complete and continue the routine EM in these areas while other areas continue to be qualified in a staggered approach.
- Level 8 Bachelor's Degree in a science related field.
- 4 years' experience working in Microbiology -(Environmental Monitoring )
- Prior experience in a start up lab facility is essential
- Experience of working in a GMP environment(essential).
- Thorough knowledge of FDA and International Regulatory requirements.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and flexible work ethic
- Previous experience supervising/managing a small team is beneficial but not essential
- You must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work efficiently in a high-pressured environment and have proven problem solving abilities
This client is already shortlisting for the role so I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format, ) to not miss out on the opportunity.
Accomplished Microbiologists seeking a leadership role are strongly encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Microbiologist job Dublin, microbiologist job Meath, microbiologist job Cavan microbiologist job Kildare,microbiologist job Louth Microbiologist job Offaly,microbiologist job Westmeath , microbiologist job Tipperary, microbiologist job Kilkenny, microbiologist job cork
For a confidential discussion please contact Felicity on 086 7821714