Microbiology QC Analyst- Limerick
Are you a passionate Lab Technician (microbiology) with a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a GMP lab environment? If you enjoy working in a fun, friendly and team-based environment with amazing opportunities to build your long-term career, then I am pretty sure that I have the perfect job for you!
QC Microbiologist - Permanent- Attractive Sal & Benefits- Biopharmaceuticals- Limerick
Fantastic opportunity for a permanent QC Microbiologist to work in a state-of-the-art facility Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick.
I have seen first-hand how this company truly invests in their employees to help them achieve success within their chosen career path by providing exceptional, in depth training and development programmes. I genuinely love recruiting for this Client.
You will have a Degree in Microbiology or related Science with a minimum 1 year GMP experience and exposure to TOC, Conductivity & pH, Nitrates, Bioburden and Endotoxin techniques.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary with a range of benefits which include a Bonus Scheme, Health Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme etc.
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- Flexitime available! Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
- Exposure to a lot of different testing techniques that is so varied, more so than in other pharmaceutical companies.
- Active sports and social
- A positive and friendly working environment!
- Carry out basic testing and to master the range of techniques appropriate for the work area.
- Testing including TOC, Conductivity & pH, Nitrates, Bioburden and Endotoxin as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Qualification of media and organisms
- Testing of cleaning validation samples - water samples, biological indicators etc
- Environmental monitoring
- Assist in method validation & method transfer
- Standards and reagent preparation
- Weekly and monthly cleaning of lab, incubators and fridges
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSc/MScin Microbiology or related Science discipline
- 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP industry experience.
- Exposure to Bioburden and Endotoxin, prior experience in Method Validation & Method Development would be beneficial
- Organised with strong documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Fun, friendly, personable and positive!
- Good team player, honest and conscientious with good communication skills
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
Sound interesting? Curious to hear more about this QC Microbiologist job? I would be delighted to chat you through the opportunity in more detail!
Please contact Aoife Gleeson on 0860443981.
Microbiology Lab Technician Job , Lab technician Job ,Microbiology Analyst Job, Microbiology Job, Microbiologist Job Cork, Microbiology QC AnalystJob Cork QC Analyst MicroQC Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC Analyst Micro , QC Micro Analyst, Microbiologist, Microbiologist, QC Microbiologist, QC MicroAnalyst job Cork