Microbiology QC Analyst
Life is too short, find a job that you love!
Are you a passionate QC Analyst or Lab Technician (microbiology) with a minimum of 1 year's experience in a GMP lab environment? If you enjoy working in a fun, friendly and team-based environment with amazing opportunities to build your long-term career, then I am pretty sure that I have the perfect job for you!
QC Micro Analyst Permanent Attractive Sal & Benefits Bio-pharmaceuticals Limerick
Fantastic opportunity for a permanent QC Micro Analyst to work in a state-of-the-art facility in the Limerick area.
I have seen first-hand how this company truly invests in their employees to help them achieve success within their chosen career path by providing exceptional, in depth training and development programmes. I genuinely love recruiting for this Client.
You will have a relevant Science Degree in Microbiology or related Science with a minimum 1 year GMP experience and exposure in TOC, Conductivity & pH, Nitrates, Bioburden and Endotoxin techniques.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary with a range of benefits which include a Bonus Scheme, Health Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme etc.
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- Exposure to a lot of different testing techniques that is so varied, more so than in other pharmaceutical companies.
- A positive and friendly working environment!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSc/MSc in Microbiology or related Science discipline
- 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience (Pharma/Medical Device Industries)
- Exposure to Bioburden and Endotoxin, prior experience in Method Validation & Method Development would be beneficial
- Organised with strong documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Fun, friendly, personable and positive!
- Good team player, honest and conscientious with good communication skills
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
Sound interesting? Curious to hear more about this QC Micro Analyst job? I would be delighted to chat you through the opportunity in more detail!
Please contact Richard O'Sullivan on 086 1852327.
Microbiology Lab Technician Job , Lab technician Job ,Microbiology Analyst Job, Microbiology Job, Microbiologist Job Cork, Microbiology QC Analyst Job Cork QC Analyst MicroQC Micro Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC Analyst Micro , QC Micro Analyst, Microbiologist, Microbiologist, QC Microbiologist, QC Micro Analyst job Cork